Sunday

Features Menu

Interviews & Questionaires

"Ask and you shall receive...", very inspirational words from a wise man indeed. So I sought to asking questions and finding answers to some of the questions which we fetishes may struggle with.
What better way to learn than from those with hands on experience?

Read interviews and questionnaires I’ve done with some of my favorite webmistresses, webmasters, fetish models, internet personalities, and of course fetish advocates like you! Some of the questions are fun and light hearted cool general information. However with each Q&A I try to touch upon one or two questions that reflect what inquiring fetish minds want to know.
The answers are in no means meant to be authoritative, but they are merely a path to open dialogue fueled by our own reflections and based on our relative experiences. We share because what we know, and our experiences, may be helpful or inspirational to others.

So click on the banner above and get to know the wonderful personalities behind your favorite websites featured throughout The Fetish Advocate as I ask the questions that shed light and their fetish interests for my readers. Learn about their personal fetishes and how they are actively contributing to the fetish revolution here online!

My interviews & Q&A blogs is where I will be archiving all of the email exchanges and brief correspondences I have. So subscribe and stay posted!

You can submit in my comments section who you would like for me to interview next. Send me questions you’d like answered and I will incorporate your questions into future Q&A sessions!




Lexicon

This is where I will be collecting my growing list of sex terms, sexual euphemisms, definitions of various fetishes, as well as my research, analysis, and interpretations of sexually provocative subliminal messages in pop culture, commercial art, literature, and on film.

You can contribute your own input or offer your own interpretations in my comments section to enhance the richness of each blog.




The Spank Bank


The brain is the most powerful sex organ we possess. The imagination is an erogenous zone of immense proportions. My Spank Bank blog pages is where I will archive all of the image galleries, erotic photography, and perverted images you contribute to The Fetish Advocate!

You can send in your contributions by posting a link to your favorite image in the comments section!


SugarLand KomixXx

What is Sugarland KomixXx?

First and foremost it is where I will be posting images of my personal artwork and doodles inspired by Femdom, fetish scenarios, dominant women, fetish models, etc.

In my spare time I love to draw. This can range from serious sketch work to kinky cartoons.

The main draw for Sugarland KomixXx however will be an ongoing series of KomixXx which I created about an alien hybrid named Selene and her rise to becoming a female dominatrix and ultimately the Queen of the world!



Please be patient as this will not be posted until The Fetish Advocate has been completed and I have more time to devote to this project.

The Concept:

Follow Selene’s misadventures as she slowly realizes that she is no sweet “earth angel” or girl next door, but a dominant female alien hybrid with a flair for D/s, S&M, and Bondage and Discipline like none other!

After falling for and mentally enslaving her loving submissive boyfriend, whom she unaffectionately called by many names, a few being her lil’ beast, “slave”, “foot stool“, “lap dog“, “rug“, and “throne”, she realizes that her penchant for being a dominatrix is her calling and her birthright.

Through a series of strange events she realizes why she was created: to inspire all women to break the yoke of patriarchy while establishing her as their Queen and Goddess over Their Other World Kingdom!

No comments: